Let me get this right, you’re pissed off because you took naked photos of yourself that you’re not proud of, sent them to someone with misguided trust and then, instead of getting angry with the person who submitted your photo, you get mad at someone who ran a user-submitted blog? Then you were also stupid enough to put private details out on the internet of your address and phone numbers?
Why can’t people accept that they’re at fault instead of trying to pin their problems on someone else?
If you don’t want people knowing private information or seeing you naked, don’t make available to anyone.
You send your photos to your boyfriend or husband, and then when things fall apart, in revenge, HE submits your photos and personal information to a website created entirely so a bunch of sociopaths can harass women and ruin their lives basically for hurting some dudes feelings, and the person you think needs to put on their big kid britches and take responsibility for their actions is the woman who was victimized first by her creep of an ex by utterly violating her trust, again by a man who hates women so much he created an entire website whose sole purpose is humiliating and harassing them, and then yet again by a bunch of immature losers who apparently have nothing better to do with their time than sit around and torment women they don’t know and who have never done anything to them?
And that’s not including the fact that nearly half of the stuff on that site was submitted by hackers who hacked into private accounts they were never supposed to have access to or were completely fake images altogether.
This is basically saying, if you don’t want people to see you naked, publicly humiliate you, harass you, and possibly even cause you to lose your job, never show your face in public ever. Which is ridiculous.
Maybe the men who are doing this should stop being fucking woman-hating sociopaths and try not posting the personal information and naked pictures of women who didn’t give them fucking permission to do so and not harassing total strangers just because their warped creeps who get off on making other people miserable. Jesus fucking christ.
At the dining hall at school I was going to get some soymilk for my cereal when a guy whom I hardly knew came over and began to tell me how I should be drinking rice milk instead of soymilk because it’s healthier for me and began spouting off. Evidently he thought it was up to him to decide what I was to put in my own body.
(submitted by anonymous)
I don’t know for sure, but it seems to me that many of these public displays of dominance that men indulge in are also obedience tests. Are you open to his instruction? Will you obey his instruction?
Kinda like how abusive men test us for our prey potential by refusing to take no for an answer. If you make your “no” stick they call you names and go away telling everyone who will listen how they were just trying to be “nice”. If they can push your “no” to a “maybe” and then to a “yes” you are exactly the prey they are looking for.
You know why women often say “nothing’s wrong” when something is definitely bothering them
It’s because men have been belittling, minimizing and mocking our emotions forever
And we are socialized to be as passive and undemanding and selfless as possible, and not to run any risk of bothering or angering a man lest he abandon or hurt us
It’s not passive aggression, it is fear
oh my godWomen are not allowed to be sad, angry or depressed or else we’re “crazy” or “psycho”. Erstwhile a man can be as deranged and narcissistic— and even violent towards others, particularly women and children— as he wants and society and individual people will find a myriad of reasons to excuse his pathological behavior, ie; “mid-life crisis”, “friend zoned”, erectile dysfunction, “he’s an eccentric genius and artist and we simply don’t understand him”, “he’s deep”, “he’s going through a rough time”, didn’t get all the things and sex he thought he was entitled to, etc…
She received rape threats for telling men not to rape women, as a survivor herself. If that isn’t indicative of how badly we need to fix our rape culture and end victim blaming, then I don’t know what is.
Imagine your OTP taking a casual morning shower together. Person A is feeling a bit frisky, but just as things start to heat up Person B realizes that they’re going to be terribly late for wherever it is they need to be. Person B goes to exit the shower despite Person A’s continuous kisses and caresses, but just as they’re about to step out Person A grabs them and pins them back against the shower wall, a playfully devious grin creeping onto their face as they insist that their appointment can wait.
And now for today’s episode of “The Fact That It’s Your OTP Doesn’t Mean It’s Not Sexual Assault”:
If your partner has said that they need to leave and is currently attempting to walk away from you then you need to stop kissing/touching your partner. Continuing to kiss/touch your partner after they have expressed that they don’t want you doing so at the moment and while they are trying to get away from these attentions is sexual assault. It is not cute. It is not romantic. It is abusive and it makes you a bad person and could very well traumatize your partner.
1. That time at the beginning of the relationship when I treated you like a queen/king/etc. was mostly just to lure you in.
2. I’m not in love with you. I’m in love with an idea I have in my head based on you, and also some fantasies I’ve had.
3. You’re not crazy. I just want you to think that.
4. Sometimes I get a glimpse of the reality of my behavior, but it’s too scary, so I shut it down and keep treating you the way I treat you.
5. I actually believe that it’s your job to meet my needs.
6. Your social support system terrifies me.
7. I hurt you because I want power and control, and I want power and control because it feels good and I’m insecure, scared, and weak.
8. I want you to believe that if you work hard enough you can fix the relationship, but that’s all a lie.
9. I keep telling you that you disappoint me because I want to keep you unstable and on the defensive.
10. Being alone is better than being with me.
(feel free to add more)
11. I will make arguments that are actually diametrically opposed to each other if that’s what it takes to see myself as a decent reasonable person who has been burdened by you. Pointing this out will enrage me.
12. And even if you are crazy, that doesn’t justify any of the things I’m doing to you.
13. There will be times when I’ll be genuinely kind to you and it will confuse you and when I hurt you again (which I will) it will catch you off guard, because you believed this time it would be different.
14. I want you to feel like it’s your fault when I hurt people around you, because you couldn’t stop me. It’s to make you feel powerless. That’s why I’m invading your space and going after your support system and the people you care about.
15. Your choice to confide in me will only provide me with emotional leverage to make sure you come back to me.
16. I want to make you think everything is your fault, that you are always wrong and I am always right.
17. I want you to feel guilty and that you deserve the things I do or say to you.
18. I want to cut you off from the people in your life that will tell you how I treat you is abuse. If I cant cut you off I will make you question if what they say are true.
19. I want you to feel like this is normal in a relationship and that it should be expected.
20. I will make you think you cant leave, that there’s no way out.
Female privilege is getting to claim a headache to avoid sex.
Female oppression is having to claim physical illness to avoid sex because men won’t take a simple fucking “no” for an answer.
Female oppression is men being so entitled that they think being denied sex is oppressive.